Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Week of July 26th

Monkey turned 2 in April so he is 2 +3 months.

With this pregnancy (I'm now 14 weeks) I haven't felt "up" to keeping up the blog so if I go a few weeks without posting you know why!  I'm starting to feel a bit better and hoping to get more organized.  I feel like Monkey is starting to get to a really good age that he's really starting to be even more interested in reading and doing puzzles and other activities (it's been REALLY hard to focus him for more than maybe 2-3 minutes before now).  I'm hoping this upcoming "school year"'s Tot School is even more focused and better organized for both of us especially since we'll be adding another Monkey in January-ish and moving next summer out of state.  I need ideas though!!!  I'm trying to figure out how to organize and I'm at a loss.  If anyone has suggestions PLEASE share!

Now for this week :).  Click the links to go the the right post.

Monday: Library story time-"Letter N" as the theme
Tuesday: An hour of reading, learning about letter M, other fun beginning readers
Wednesday: Library, 30 minutes of reading.
Thursday:
Friday:

For more information about Tot School and to see other great Tot School blogs click the button below
Tot School

No comments:

Post a Comment