Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Monday, July 26th: Library Day

We had a fun day at the library (yesterday).  We learned about the Letter N in our story time.  We also picked out a BIG bag of books.  I haven't blogged for a bit so I haven't been able to share our experience with a book we borrowed several weeks ago that we both loved (more about that in Tuesday's post!).

In story time they read a bunch of books but our favorites they read/had out were:
My New Baby by Rachel Fuller (I also saw this one when searching-totally going to see if we can borrow both from our library! Waiting For Baby )
All of Baby, Nose to Toes by Victoria Adler (VERY cute one that I want to get for the new baby to share with the baby and Monkey)
Animals Should Definitely Not Wear Clothing by Judi Barrett (author of Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs)
No, David! by David Shannon (this one sure reminds me of Monkey but sub in his name instead of David!)

No comments:

Post a Comment