Saturday, August 22, 2009

Tot School begins Monday!

I wanted to do something barely more formal than what we were doing to get me more organized so I'll read to Monkey EVERY day not here and there. Here's some info:

http://lapbooksbycarisa.homestead.com/TotSchool.html

Our general plan is to have a theme each week and read/talk about 2 letters. We'll read daily but read about our letters (Alphatales) Monday and Wednesday. We'll watch a signing time Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. We'll do a craft on Tuesdays maybe also Thursdays and we'll do activities on whatever day we see fit. Monkey is 16 months and VERY busy but loves to be read to and loves to learn. He can already name several animals (although sometimes he goes back to "doggie" or "duckie").

Are you interested in doing tot school too? I found several great websites with ideas! Tell me about your tot school. I'll share at least 1x per week what we do.

I'll post websites as I go too. I'll share this one with you today:

Toddler Activities

No comments:

Post a Comment