Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Breastfeeding Carnival Day 3: Wordless Wednesday Breastfeeding Style!

This post was written as part of The Breastfeeding Cafe's Blog Carnival. For more info on the Breastfeeding Cafe, go to www.breastfeedingcafe.wordpress.com. For more info on the Carnival or if you want to participate, contact Timbra Wiist landslidephotography {at} hotmail {dot} com. Today's post is about Nursing Photos. Please read the other blogs in today's carnival listed in the comments section at www.breastfeedingcafe.wordpress.com The Carnival runs July 16th through the 31st! 

I hate to say that I have no current nursing pictures!  I really want some done but we haven't ever done then.  You can see my pictures from last year here. This is my personal fave though.


No comments:

Post a Comment