Friday, July 15, 2011

Where have I been??? Plans for next few weeks

Where the heck have I been since the Flats Challenge???  Well life has been busy as it tends to be in the summer!  We have been busy schooling and reading and also took a trip to Oregon to find somewhere to live.  I hope to catch up on blogging about all that in the next few weeks.  I'm going to be part of my local (Utah) Breastfeeding Cafe's blog carnival so be prepared to see a lot of breastfeeding posts the next 2 weeks.  I might just do short responses to all the themes or skip a few but I plan to do most if not all.  I also will be doing some reviews in the next couple weeks on homeschooling items like the new Crayola Dry Erase Crayons (sneak peek-I already love love them!) and on cloth diapering things like the new Rockin Green Remix (I was sent some samples of Classic and I've really really tested the heck out of the stuff-we're going to be using our last batch of sample diapers this week from the ones that flew with us!) with a GIVEAWAY.  I will also be talking about traveling with cloth diapers (yes we were that crazy!).  So watch out for a whole mix of everything in our life and maybe I'll even toss in a recipe or two.  If you aren't interested in the diapering and breastfeeding posts just ignore, if you aren't interested in the homeschooling feel free to ignore those.  Up next though?  Some pictures to drool over because you wish you were moving to Oregon next month :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment