Thursday, June 2, 2011

Three for Thursday: Baby K

I had to share some pictures I took of Baby K this week.  I promise I will get back to blogging about Monkey's reading and catch up in the next few days-nothing super exciting to announce-he's just continuing to chug away!

Baby K sitting completely on his own.  He was wiggling his toes and watching them and trying to eat them around the time I took this :)

We won the Cotton Babies Twitter Cloth Diaper Party prize last Monday so they sent us a BG 4.0 in my choice of closure and color so I picked snaps and Twilight.  They also sent me a t-shirt (which I'm wearing now) and a cold cup.  I HAD to take a picture of him wearing his new diaper for the first time.  I'm ga-ga over blue diapers right now because I tried to keep them gender neutral with Monkey thinking that color didn't matter-neither did prints...I've changed my tune :)

Our Woombie from Mamabargains arrived yesterday.  I couldn't wait for it to get washed to put it on Baby K because he's been wearing a swaddle blanket MUCH too small for him and he pulls his arms right out of a super tight swaddle in the Miracle Blanket.  He didn't sleep well at all because he has too much freedom but can't put his hands in his mouth (but beans himself in the face and freaks out if his arms are out) so for his nap today he has a thin blanket underneath pinning his arms down.





And then I'll repost this one of Monkey because it's cute :)

No comments:

Post a Comment