Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Where have I been?

Wow time has gone fast! Just yesterday it was September! We continued doing some tot school but didn't do posts. We mainly read a lot of books as my pregnancy started to get more difficult. I started on preterm labor at 30 weeks and had Baby K at 38 weeks on January 14 at 8:16 AM. He was 8 lbs and I got the amazing natural birth (even amazing in the hospital) I desired.

We've been reading and playing games and doing puzzles since but we're just starting back in to Tot School this week and will be doing double letters each week through July. I'll post about our week a couple of times so each letter is still easy to search. I'll start those later this week but for now I'll leave you with a couple pictures of Monkey and Baby K.
First time Monkey held Baby K (about an hour after he was born)

First picture of a smile :)

Baby K loves to be worn-we love our Swanky Baby Gear sling (look her up on Hyena Cart :) )

My happy boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment