Friday, September 11, 2009

We WILL get caught up!

I had a Pampered Chef party yesterday.  We ALL know what your home looks like when you have a busy toddler running around so I've spend my last several days cleaning and preparing so today I RELAXED!  We ended up not doing Tot School yesterday or today but I promise I will get Wednesday's post up ASAP :)!  We have to catch up on our books-tomorrow afternoon will probably be the time.  I also hope to take lots of pictures of Monkey's Ocean book and will get some posted of Monkey's craft (READ Mommy's craft-Monkey was more interested in pulling crayons out and putting them back in the box).  This week has been a blast learning about ocean animals though!  Too bad we can't go to the actual ocean (way too far away!).

No comments:

Post a Comment